- "I love you on vacation." He came up with that one after we got back from Boston.
- "Mommy, Jabba pooted." Unfortunately he says that one a lot... Jabba is rather gassy.
- "I go on a jet plane to see Daddy and Gamma and Gampa and Nielsy!" He yells this one several times a day since Paul left. He misses his daddy A LOT.
- "Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets!" Apparently Ethan really likes this show.
- "Grass! Look at the grass, Mommy!" We took Jabba for a walk this afternoon and Ethan came running over and hugged my leg as he showed me an especially green patch of moss.
- "It's my baaaaaaaaaby! He's talking to Harry Potter!" He has this bear that has its hands pressed together in prayer that Ethan has decided is his "baby." And he tells us all the time that his bear is talking to Heavenly Father... but in his little three year-old diction it comes out sounding like Harry Potter. Classic.
There are many more but I just had to share a tiny fraction of his cuteness. We love our little man. You will be a great big brother, short stack!!!