Thanks for the props, Denise. I'm glad there is at least one soul out there who reads my drivel.
So, the seven things I am thankful for:
- My husband. Paul is very busy with school these days, but he always tries his best to make time for me and the kids. Plus he's just cute and sweet.
- My son. Ethan has turned into such a loving child. He adores his baby sister and is always asking to help me with her. He is good natured and full of energy.
- My daughter. Sadie is the cutest baby anywhere. Watching her discover new things is so much fun. She looks up to her big brother so much and squeals in delight at just about everything he does.
- My parents. I am so grateful that I've finally reached that point in life where you are able to be friends with your parents. They are so incredibly generous and loving, especially with their grandchildren. I'm so excited to see them in a few weeks!
- Renters! I can't tell you how thankful I am for them!!!!
- Good friends and neighbors. You know who you are and I love you!!
- My health. It's something I take for granted most of the time, but really- I am so lucky to be healthy so I can take care of my family and enjoy life.
I will spare others the duty of continuing this, but I do love reading all of your blogs!